Adapted University Learning in the COVID-19 era
October 5 @ 7:00 pm
NOTE: This web conference event will also provide the forum for holding the EE/ECE Alumni Society annual Officer and Board elections.
COVID has changed the reality of daily life in so many ways, one must have to wonder how it would affect life in a large university environment. If you are curious how this is being addressed at your alma mater, join the Ohio State EE/ECE Alumni Society for a panel discussion on how The Ohio State University Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering has adjusted to provide as complete an experience as possible given the limitations.
Topics that will be addressed:
- How are students handling social distancing, both socially and educationally, at such a large campus?
- How has the ECE Department faculty changed its approach for classroom teaching, “office hours”, labs, exams and grading?
- How have research activities been affected?
- Has the ECE Department participated in new research priorities to respond to COVID needs?
- What resources have emerged to assist students, staff and faculty in making the most given the limitations and different pressures that now exist?